Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sad sad sad

Haiz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i feel really very sad because of 2 things. 1st is because actually this year i think September we plan to go Bangkok either with lok and sue or with his sister, finally we find a ppl to go with us but in the end we can't make it. As we can see or read in the newspaper, now Bangkok really not a suitable time to go for vacation because of the Taksin red shirt supporters. Every morning i listen the radio, i also heard this news like getting worst and worst. I got ask many ppl's opinion, all of them said that this is not a suitable time to go because we do not know what happen in the next, now you go just like prepare to die anytime. Sigh really got so serious mah??? My lao gong in the end oso say see how, if September really getting better then only that time buy the air ticket although is expensive abit better than waste it. Help me ah~~~when only i can go woh......really geram loh.

I really do not know what happen to me, last year my msn and hotmail also kena hacked this time same thing happening to me again. I do not know that my account kena hacked or server down already. My facebook, msn and hotmail all cannot log in, keep showing 'incorrect password' sigh. My lao gong got told me for those application in the facebook if can just ignore it because this application maybe ppl can hacked your account, so i listened to him did not play it but also happen to me.....I really feel so tired keep signing up msn, hotmail and facebook. I tell myself this is the last time i sign up and i only add my friends only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.