Wednesday, January 2, 2013
7 yrs anniversary
Our 7th anniversary just passed 2months ago, time really flies very fast. In this 7 yrs dunno why I can't even feel that actually our relationship can go so far, my heart just tell me actually we just together 2 or 3 yrs. Some of the ppl mayb very particular for those gifts in special days, lucky both of us not really care about that. On that day, we totally no celebrate anything, no gifts exchange, no candle light dinner. Finished work go back, yumcha nd sleep. Maybe in my perception, gifts nt really important to me, the most important is when we together every moment we feel happy and happiness is okay for me. If in the every special days, the guy gv me a gift but I can't feel the happiness frm him I think that whatever he gave me will b meaningless.
Many ppl did ask me when we going to tie the knot, although he already proposed wit me but I should feel happy bcoz gt a guy would like to marry me. But I have so many thing to worry mayb can say that I not ready yet. Age 25 I still feel very young, I'm not ready to step into the other stage of my life, once u step in u never ever to turn back. 可能现在的我们什么抱负都没有,有了家庭什么都是要自己来真的说I reLly not yet ready to take this responsibility. Nowadays I saw many young ppl dy get married even got a baby, I was wondering how come will like this, I definitely cannot accept pregnancy then only tie the knot.
Do we really pak tor so lama and is the time? Try to open up my heart but still cannot......house bought almost 1 yr, car Oso change dy, ring oso had it, wedding package and deposit also paid dy actually myself also dunno what I want, once I say okie everything can go smooth, can reno, can book the restaurant, can choose the date, can take wedding pics. Now their parents just wait my parents and myself say ok, I can understand my mum cz in this home I'm the most noisy, good helper. My sister married Oso just 2 yrs my mum sure keberatan. Even my hubby Oso scare to discuss with my parents bcoz he knows that my parents not bcoz of money will push her daughter faster get tie the knot, hehe both of them really difficult to persuade, this i agreed.
Chloe Ah Chloe, what the hell you waiting. None of the ppl in this world are perfect even yourself, so dun expect too much lah......you are not young also, many girls dy get married in this age and even some girls dream to get married early but......as he knows that in your wedding you want the best, he already try to give you whatever he still can afford including the deluxe wedding package, honeymoon place also think for you, famous and consider best restaurant also already choose for you, although the house not big like current (as I got ask him why dun take the house he staying right nw, as current house they going to reno bigger and bigger) and without thinking he told me his parents already say new house for elder son, what for wan so big as we only few person stay, so big I will very xin ku to clean the house as long can stay is okay, chloe if you still drag ppl like that in the end you will get nothing, everything will gone that's time you cry already useless and can't turn back anymore. Now my heart just like have a evil and angel keep whispering with me.........if in 1 day you guys see I get married means my heart a.ready open up and can accept to b a good wife and mummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.