I totally forgot that I not yet polish my nails because last time I give the manicurist polish before and I think just a simple nails polish I think I can do it by myself but because of I watched The Winter Melon cause me totally forgot about it. Ard 7.30pm I wait my lao gong fetch me, actually I can go with Winnie and nico but they need to go saloon set their hair so I did not join them. So wait them in my lao gong car until 8.15pm then finally I can go in ^^
The most embarrassed thing is when I stand beside the bridegroom and wanna give an ang pao, he ask me who am I OMG really make me so embarrassed on it haha but actually I can’t blame him because after we almost 9 years do not see each others so I will forgive you, Vidal haha.
Then ard 8.30pm wedding night was started. Although I not the person who get marry on that day, but I can feel that every galz when they get marry they are the most happiness galz in the world and I feel so happy too when see the bride so happy.
Actually the world really small because I feel so unbelievable because I saw my secondary friend poh yee haha really gets shocked on that time. Ard 11pm the wedding night was end, then we all sure want to take the opportunity to take pics together keep it as commemoration for me. Then 11.30pm my lao gong fetch me go home. In this wedding night I can met up my old friends really damn happy maybe we all too long did not met up so the situation look a bit weird because everyone look so quite but I very enjoy and happy as long can see my old friends.
Wish Vidal and his wife:
Happily Ever After 长长久久
make it by myself izit pass???
In my lao gong car while waiting my friends
wah who so ham sap??? just capture this part
The bride and bridegroom coming looo.......
hey we not yet get ready lah
1,2,3 smile ^^
look so excited
'yum~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~seng'
everybody take the wain and get ready drink
Winnie and her bf (ah boy)
aiyo no nid compare lah 2nitez most leng zai is the bridegroom
Chloe and Vidal
wah wei kang u want rape HIM ah
sigh guy u oso ngam ah sweat!!!
they drunk dy
Winnie and Wei Kang
Me and Wei Kang
stand between the leng lui i look so old
Chloe, Nico and Winnie
Happy Family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.