Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Worked for this company almost 3 years, but I feel myself like very busy because usually ppl busy in 1 position only but I really dunno why I have so many position to be handle. Yes, although I already 'naik pangkat' from admin assistant and become admins executive, but on the other hand I also is my boss de PA for this 2 position are in insurance line haha but when I doing mortgage or loan, I have the other position, I can be mortgage administrator in doing mortgage submission, I can be a team leader in handling loan, even telemarketer I also involve in aiyoyo really make me pening. Is a gud thing can let me learn but I really dunno I can tahan or not, training need to attend and even some of the bank exam I also need to go, but in the end juz 'half baldi air'. Lucky my boss and colleagues really very very very gud otherwise I think that I really can't stand for it. Sometime work in a happily environment really can let u feel comfortable even you feel yourself very stress, depress. My boss said if this year our company archive the target he will bring us go for travel I really hope our dream can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.