Wednesday, April 25, 2012
birthday without him
Counting down my birthday I think not more than 2 weeks, many of my friends asked me how I going to celebrate my birthday. When I told them I celebrate alone but nobody believe me hahaha this really not a joke. My hubby already go to out station for 2 weeks and 2day just a 3rd day without him. Honestly I really did not blame him or angry him or feel unhappy on it, because I must understanding his situation and now he is working not go play play. If he beside me I also don't think that we will special celebrate it. Gift? Hmmmmm can I say dunno what he going to give me, every year also buy hp for me hahaha hp although expensive but if can let me choose I rather want perfume, work, yumcha, dating without perfumes I will feel comfortable that's why I rather want perfume for those branded bags I think see when I go travel I will use my own money buy it. So this year wish my owns elf happy birthday lah........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.